Skip to main content

Let's Get Serious

It's about time I get more serious about my blogging. 

I have so many ideas and insights, like anyone really, and sharing them with others is an opportunity I've failed to take advantage of. I sit around most days with these epic monologues happening in my head and I never write them down or share them. I just tend to sit there, staring into space, aghast at my vast mind and intellect *rolls eyes* 

I'm no expert. I'm only 23, just starting my first full-time job, and I've only lived alone for about three years now. There is so much I still have to figure out but I think that as I go it will make for interesting life lessons, entertainment, and advice. I've learned about friends, heartbreak, finances, cars, feeding oneself, and really anything else you have to venture into when you move away from home and college ends.

There is so much to life that I didn't realize until it was too late.

And that's just how it works. 

No one can really tell you what will come your way although they'll try. Heck, I'll try. I think it's nice to have some idea about whats coming around the corner. Rest assured that most things will still come as a surprise. 

You can never be ready for life's next slap to the face. 

Popular posts from this blog

Humpday Update #23: "Project Motivation"

2016 Eisner Award Winning "Paper Girls" So what you probably can't tell from my absence is that I've been secretly working on "Project Motivation". I talk a lot about making lists, getting things done, and tackling personal projects; as well as being tired, worn out, and just plain not in the mood. All the while "Project Motivation" has been a go. Christmas was the best time to really put things into action. I got the whole week off from work which was much needed to recharge and focus on things I really wanted to do. I spent time with family, my boyfriend, and my fur babies and recently finally went shopping. Getting mostly things to change my living space up including a new desk and trinkets to draw me back into drawing and designing. I grabbed a graphic novel I've been wanting to start and fun bits and bobs. The major bits of "Project Motivation" have been set into motion or completed. Create a Workspace Create/Upd...

Be Back Soon

I hinted really heavy at this in the last update. Given I also promised a few posts before the next one – but anyway ... In short, my blogger mojo is gone. And in shorter, my life needs me. My interests lately have just moved to other projects and I can't seem to focus on writing good posts with meaningful content when my mind is someplace else. I plan to be back to posting by July 4. See you then.

Humpday Update #9

Does anyone else find it highly annoying when you make plans to be productive and instead spend your time moping and binge-watching Archer? I do. Having a three day weekend for easter was supposed to be functional and full of energy. Instead of sticking to my guns I found myself doing nothing productive. I have a huge project I want to get off the ground and I've hardly started on it. I did clean and rearrange my apartment a bit so the weekend wasn't a complete waste. But here we are on Wednesday, feeling like a Monday, and I have nothing to show. My new plans resolve around unifying this blog. I managed to do at least that starting this past Monday. New layout, and a slow rolling in of more unified imagery for my posts. Trying to sell a discontinued DSLR to get a small body mirrorless for post images and everyday use. But I guess before I start shuttering away I should plan on leaving the comfort of my bed and Netflix more often... Jeez.